The Caring Company
At CareYes Hospice we see each individual as more than a patient. We consider each one as family and customize our care accordingly. We address not only the patients physical needs but also the emotional and spiritual needs of the family.
What is hospice?
Hospice care neither prolongs life nor hastens death. Rather it focuses on the palliation of a terminally ill patients symptoms, including spiritual, physical, and emotional. It’s a special concept of care designed to provide comfort and support to patients and their families when a life limiting illness no longer responds to cure oriented treatments.
Our goal is to enrich the quality of life as it journeys towards it’s completion, by providing and restoring comfort and dignity while remaining sensitive to personal, cultural and religious values, beliefs and practices.
• Pain and symptom management.
• Spiritual support as requested for patients and families.
• Coordination of medical equipment and medications related to terminal illness.
• Regular visits by hospice RN, LVN, and aides to provide additional training, personal care and attention.
• Trained volunteers who provide companionship, assistance, and support.
• Psychosocial support for patients and families.
The Caring Company
We are committed to providing you and your loved one the best possible care, with the effective use of resources and compliance with applicable laws and ethical standards. Our clinical team members are experts in pain and symptom management. We have a support team of skilled spiritual counselors, offering both emotional support and resource referral.
Nurturing positive relationships with patient and family
Nurses will instruct in proper use and control of medications
Follow requirements related to Medicare's Condition of Participation
Respect the confidential patient/family information